Saturday 8 October 2011

It's Elemental

Oh, how I love this paper. I scraplifted the first layout from page 26 of the Idea Book and made up a companion page (you know I can never just create a single page!) The second layout is my take on the layout on page 10 of the Idea Book. I love the bright, cheery colours of this paper, and I added my new favourite Cranberry pleated ribbon to both layouts.


















Products Used:
Elemental Paper Pack (X7141B)
Decor Journalling Spots (Z1461)
Color-Ready Alphabets Cork (Z1450)
Milepost Shapes (Z1464)
Mini-Medley Accents Pewter Collection (Z1487)
Cranberry Pleated Ribbon (Z1615)
Red Glitz Glitter Gel (Z1484)
You and Me (D1495)
Love Life (D1482)
Cricut Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686)

I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for looking! Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment