Tuesday 4 October 2011

Heart 2 Heart Sketch Challenge

So, I have only just discovered Heart 2 Heart Challenges, and already I can see how they become addictive! It's so much fun to have a jumping off point, and the inspirational artwork from the awesome design team. Here is the sketch for this week:



From this sketch, I arrived at this card. I used a 5x7 card base, cocoa and colonial white cardstock, Mistletoe papers and shapes from the awesome Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. How ever did I craft without a Cricut for so long?














Products used to create this card:

Cricut Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686)
Glitz Glitter Gel in red (if you haven't tried this yet, DO! It's so sparkly and the picture just doesn't do it justice) (Z1484)
Cranberry pleated ribbon (Z1615)
Pin Clips (Z1612)
Mini-Medley Accents Pewter Collection (Z1487)
Holiday Cheer (B1381)
A Holiday (A1115)
Colonial White Cardstock
Cocoa Cardstock
Mistletoe papers
Cocoa Ink
Cranberry Ink

I hope you like it, and thanks for looking! Use the button on the sidebar to check out Heart 2 Heart Challenges and see links to the beautiful artwork posted by the other participants! Happy Scrapping...

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic interpretation of the sketch! I absolutely love how you put the two vertical strips to the side for your card. Love, love, love this card! I may just have to make a few of my Christmas cards like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cheryl, thank you for sharing and finding the H2H. I'm feeling you when you say "how did I live without it" (it being cricut) Of course the AP makes it even more FUN. Thank you so much for joining in the H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card and i also love the stripes to the side...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! It was fun to make and I am loving these challenges. Now off to check out everyone else's artwork...

    :) Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leaves on this card and the paper---oh how I miss this paper! Great card, Cheryl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is a great twist on the H2H sketch. So festive too! Thanks for playing along at H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete