Saturday 1 October 2011

Heart 2 Heart Layout Challenge

Here is the sketch for the Heart 2 Heart Scrapbooking Challenge this month...


If you check out the challenge blog at Heart 2 Heart, you will see that the sample layout is back-to-school themed. But now it's October and I have fall on the brain, so my layout is for our eagerly anticipated trip to the pumpkin patch.


Here is my take on the sketch...


And because I can't create a single page layout without a complementary page, here is the 2nd page I created to go with it...















Products Used to Create this Layout

Kraft Cardstock
Colonial White Cardstock
Goldrush Cardstock
Chocolate Ink
Dreamin' Paper Pack (X7142)
Mocha Opaques Adhesive Gems (Z1333)
Dark Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon (Z1617)
Love Life (D1482)
Chocolate Alphabet Small (D1296)
Milepost Shapes (Z1464)
Cork Alphabet (Z1450)
Colonial White Brad (Z1274)

I hope you like it! Thanks for looking and happy scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. Ooo I love that you created a second page to go with our single page sketch - very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Like I said in my post, I just don't seem to be able to contain myself to a single page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. How fun that you added the second page to the sketch! I love the way you framed the piece of Dreamin' paper with a Milepost Shape, and your stars add a nice contrast color to the page. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout! I will be scraplifting this for sure. =)

    ReplyDelete