Sunday 30 October 2011

Cute Halloween Tags and Treats

I made some simple Halloween tags to attach to bags of cookies that I baked for my boys' classes at school. I cut the ticket shape of the tag using my favourite tool, the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and Mischief bulk paper, and then attached rectangles of black and barn red cardstock to the ticket. I stamped with black on the barn red cardstock using the Wicked stamp set. The result was simple but cute tag to dress up the cookies.


While I was busy bagging and tagging the cookies, my 6 year old son was hard at work on a card of his own that he made all by himself. The front is a picture of me wearing a crown (since that is my typical accessory of choice, of course!). Inside the card, he wrote, "I love you. Thank you for walking me to school" and on the back, he wrote, "I love mom. To: mom, From: Hugh." These boys consistently remind me of the importance of preserving our most special moments, and I can't wait to incorporate this card into a layout!




Have a safe and Happy Halloween! Thanks for looking, and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment