Wednesday 6 June 2012

H2H Scrapbooking Layout

My son's 7th birthday party was this past weekend, and I looked no further than the sketch at H2H Scrapbooking for inspiration.  I liked the sketch because it incorporated quite a few smaller photos, and I like to scrapbook birthdays, but I always have lots of pictures that aren't great for printing in large sizes.  I like to include pictures of all the friends that came too, so I end up with lots of pictures.  Here is the sketch....


And here is what I did with it, using some grey flannel cardstock as background papers, and Dotty for You papers...


And because I can never stop at just one layout, I created another layout to use for this occasion using Kraft cardstock for the background, and Dotty for You papers as well.


So, now I have to get on printing the pictures and getting these papers into the album!

CTMH Products used for these layouts include:
Grey Flannel cardstock
Kraft cardstock
Dotty for You paper pack
Love Life Stamp Set
Fanfare Stamp Set
Cork Colour Ready Alphabet
Trinity Alphabet Stamp Set
Black and Grey Flannel inks
Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
Lagoon Baker's Twine
Silver Bitty Brads

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. What simple yet stylish layouts! I can sympathize with the too many birthday pictures dilemma, too. At least the ones you do choose to scrap will look great on these layouts. Thanks for playing along at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layouts. I really like your style of embellishing and color choices. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete