Sunday 3 June 2012

H2H Challenge: Add a Photo

This was challenge was fun one, and right up my alley because I could create a layout. The challenge over at H2H was to add a photo to your project. If you know me at all, you know layouts are my favourite, so I used a layout from Magic, and simply added some photos. It was quick, and I got caught up with this month's photos! Since I had a hard time choosing a favourite of the layouts I created this week, I thought I would include them both... Products used to create these layouts include: Magic, Superhero paper packet, Cork Colour Ready Alphabet, Dimensional Elements Stars, Black Baker's Twine, and Photos, of course! Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Great work on these layouts! Your photos really stand out. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layouts and the papers are just perfect for your photos!

    Thanks for sharing at Heart2Heart Challenges!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete