Sunday 10 June 2012

Color My Heart Color Dare #3

I am loving a brand new blog and challenge site, started by some fellow CTMH consultants called Color My Heart and they issue weekly color dare challenges.  It's a super fun way to get your creative juices flowing, and to challenge yourself to use colour combinations you might otherwise not have tried.  This week the colours were Dutch Blue and Sorbet, with the option to add a splash of green.  According to the rules of the challenge, you can also add neutral colours as needed.  I decided to do a layout this week.  I used the layout Backstage from Magic, and came up with this:


CTMH Products used to create this layout include:
Kraft, Dutch Blue, Sorbet, and Colonial White cardstock
Elemental paper pack (sorbet pattern)
Twitterpated paper pack (sweet leaf pattern)
Thoughtful Tidings stamp set
Typeset WOTG stamp set
Chocolate Baker's Twine
Pin Clips
Sorbet, Dutch Blue and Cocoa ink
Sponge Dauber
Color-Ready Cork Alphabet
Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
Magic




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like it!  And thanks to the ladies at Color My Heart for this fun challenge!  Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl, I love your layout. I especially like the repeated title with the cork letters. So cute! Thanks for playing along at the color dare!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete