Sunday 25 March 2012

Spring Layouts

Well, we finally got a couple of days in a row of sunshine and it seems as though Spring has Sprung! Yay! I have a couple of very happy boys here to get outside to play. I used one of my favourite springtime paper lines of all time, Splendor, a couple of weeks ago for the H2H challenge, and that got me wanting to create a layout using all of the tiny scraps I had left. You will recognize the layout from the Cruisin' WOTG, but it's a great layout if you are trying to scrap your stash like I am.


I pulled out my You and Me stampset, another of my all time favourites, Splendor paper pack, Glitz Glitter Gel in bronze, and the sweet leaf grosgrain ribbon for a cute springtime layout. So now, to get playing outside and taking pictures!

Thanks for looking and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment