Saturday 31 March 2012

April Layout Workshop: Pemberley

Join me on Sunday, April 29th at 6pm to create 3 2 page layouts using the stunning new Pemberley paper line from Close to my Heart.


To make all three layouts as I have, simply purchase the Pemberley WOTG kit for $36.90 including tax and shipping. Additional cardstock will be available at the workshop for $0.75 per sheet for any extra you may need.

If you wish to attend the workshop and use my stamp set, simply purchase a Pemberley Paper Packet, Bouquet Assortment, and Bitty Pearl Adhesive Gems for $25 including tax and shipping.

Contact me today to place your order and reserve your spot! I will need confirmation and payment by April 15th to ensure I have enough time to order your kit. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment