Wednesday 14 March 2012

Mojo Monday 232 and Heart to Heart Challenge

Well, I have been away for a bit, but I am back and ready for my weekly challenges! I have really missed getting the "mojo" flowing every week, so I was happy to have a little time today to sit and play.


This is the awesome sketch over at Mojo Monday sketch this week, and my CTMH sisters at Heart to Heart challenged us to use the colour green, so this is what I came up with...


I am still working toward scrapping my stash, so for this card I pulled out my retired Splendor paper pack and my You and Me (D1495) stamp set. I added some of my favourite Sweet Leaf grosgrain ribbon, and Topiary ink. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like it!

Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. this is super adorable, hope you have a great week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on your ribbon - tidy and such a cute card - the clouds look so springy! Thanks for digging into your stash and playing along with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, it seems we are all working on using up our stash! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendor is still one of my all-time favorites. The clouds make me so happy. Wish I had that in bulk! :) Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and special card! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H! We're so lucky to have our participants!

    ReplyDelete