Thursday 8 March 2012

The Philosphy of FUN!

If you have been following my blog, then you already know how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Close to my Heart's new Art Philosophy Cricut Collection. And this month, CTMH is sharing the love!

If you join CTMH during the month of March, you will receive a FREE Art Philosophy Cricut Collection, which has a $99 retail value! You will still receive a New Consultant Kit full of fabulous products at a great deal, as well as the AP Collection, which includes the most versatile and functional Cricut cartridge ever, 3 coordinating stamp sets, and 3 sheets of coordinating dimensional elements! If you have been thinking of joining CTMH, now is the time! Contact me today to join my team and get your free AP Collection!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment