Wednesday 5 September 2012

I Received a Liebster Award!

I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by a fellow blogger!  I am so thrilled and appreciate it so much!  Thanks so much for the award Mickie!  Her blog is lots of fun, so check out the Little Scrap Corner to see what she's been up to.  


This whole blogging experience has been completely new to me, and has been quite the learning curve.  It's been a lot of fun, and I have so appreciated learning from others out there in the blogosphere who do what they do so well.  And here's the really great part of the Liebster... in order to accept it, you must nominate other bloggers with less than 200 followers whose blogs you love and appreciate!

ABOUT THE AWARD

Liebster is a German word meaning "Beloved," "Favorite," or "Dearest." This award is a peer to peer award in which fellow bloggers present the award to their favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers. The origins of this award is unclear, but is believed to have originated by a German blogger. This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion to share your dearest and most beloved blogs that have less than 200 followers.

RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE

Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.  Post the award onto your blog.Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have less than 200 followers.  Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!

PAY IT FORWARD

So, without further adieu, here are the 5 blogs (in no particular order, as they all are fabulous!) with less than 200 followers that I would like to pass the Liebster Award on to..... 

Romaine at Bumbles 'n' Bees
Angel at Angel's Paper Crafts and Things
Nancy at Nancy's Crafty Blog
Kelly at Scrapper Chic
Erin at CreatErin 

I love all of these blogs, and appreciate all of the inspiration you provide!  And now ladies, you will have the difficult task of choosing 5 blogs to nominate!  I found it hard to limit it to 5, as there are just so many fun and fabulous blogs out there.

Thanks again to Mickie for the Award, and thanks to those of you who actually read my blog once in a while!  It's nice to know you are out there!

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl, thank-you, thank-you thank-you for your very kind comments and for the nomination! Now it is my turn to mull it over! :0) made my day! (can I say that I also love that you are a fellow British Columbina? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cheryl! You definitely deserve it!!! And thank you for choosing me as one of your nominees, it was such a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete