Monday 3 September 2012

Flirty Mini Cards for H2H

This week the challenge over at H2H is to create a card smaller than the standard 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" card.  I decided this challenge was the perfect inspiration to make some cute thank you cards.  I decided to make some 4x4" cards.  I used the brand new Flirty paper pack from CTMH, and whipped up this little cutie...


And, if you know me, you know I never stop at just one.  I made a set of 4, so I have a few extra on hand.  


CTMH Products used to create these cards include:
Papers: Flirty, Desert Sand and Bamboo cardstock
Stamps: A Typeface (A1117)
Inks: Desert Sand

Other: Cricut Art Philosophy (Z1686), pink sparkles (unknown brand)

For more inspiration, head on over to H2H and check out the fabulous artwork created this week by Design Team A, or click on their links here: Mary, Kelly, Caroline, Erin, Madeline, and Shirley.

If you want to play along, here is what you need to do...
  1. Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.  
  2. Create your mini card project.
  3. Post your project to your blog or other online gallery. 
  4. Link your blog post to this challenge at H2H.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I love to read your comments, so please let me know what you think.  Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. Cute, Cheryl! I do love that Flirty paper, and your 'texty' message. Great card design/sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Those banners look great with that paper - they give it all such a fun and happy feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards, you made me a fan of Flirty now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards Cheryl and you have mad photography skills in that second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Love your page so I nominated you for the Liebster award! You can check it out here! http://littlescrapcorner.blogspot.com/
    Keep Scrappin!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete