Tuesday 7 February 2012

Moondoggie Layout

I know this CTMH paper has long retired, but I am still on my "using up my stash" kick! It's fun to dig out these tried-and-true favourites and mix them up with some of my brand new embellishments! The layout is based on a great sketch from the fabulous site Let's Scrap (thanks ladies!!). Here is the sketch I used...











And here is a layout for pictures from my upcoming trip to Florida using Moondoggie paper...


I added some new CTMH embellishments, like the Persnickety Journalling Dimensional Elements, Milepost shapes, Creme Brulee Baker's Twine, Bronze Glitter Glitz Gel, and Cranberry Pleated Ribbon to complete the layout. The only non-CTMH item I used were the letters for the title which are K and Company.




Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment