Friday 10 February 2012

I made the Top Ten at H2H!

Wow! I am still pretty new to this whole world of blogging and participating in challenges, but I can safely say, I love the challenges! They are so much fun and so inspirational to see what everyone comes up with. Imagine my surprise to receive an email that I am among the Top Ten for the month of January over at H2H! I appreciate the challenges so much, and I am so glad that others are enjoying my artwork too. I know I benefit so much from what others share, so I am glad to be able to participate, and very honoured that the ladies at H2H like what they see. So thank you, H2H!

Here is the card the Design Team recognized as part of the Top Ten....


Thanks so much, H2H! Keep on posting such great challenges! Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment