Thursday 29 September 2011

Cricut Art Philosophy Collection

As a scrapbooker who didn't own a Cricut machine, I didn't understand why the crafting community was freaking out at the release of an exclusive CTMH Cricut cartridge. All it took to convince me that I was seriously missing out was to see some of the gorgeous artwork being created by my fellow CTMH consultants. I have since acquired a Cricut, and the AP cartridge, and I don't know how I was scrapbooking without it! It's amazing! With 700 different images, multiple 3D items, fonts and creative features, it has become my new favourite tool!




Here is a cute card I made the first time I played around with the cartridge. The card base, as well as the beautiful 3D flowers and flourish were cut using the cartridge. I love my Cricut!

No comments:

Post a Comment