Tuesday 26 February 2013

The Good Life

Well, I know it's been ages, but I am back!  Ever since Christmas, I have had a hard time squeezing in any crafting.  What little I did manage to get done, didn't get photographed because I was racing to catch up.  Anyway, a recent spurt of creative mojo has happened, and I have lots of layouts to share.  I am sure that has to do with the box full of goodies from the new CTMH catalog that recently arrived, but that's another story....

Anyway, here is a cute layout of my two boys that will serve as a cover page in a new album.  I used up the very last of my Scholastic paper for this layout, and I just love how it turned out.  It is based on one of the single page layouts in Close to my Heart's Make it From Your Heart publication.


Thanks for stopping by, and please check back as I am working at photographing a large pile of layouts, so I will be sharing those in the coming days!  Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment