Friday 4 May 2012

May Scrapbook Workshop: Victory

Join me on Wednesday, May 23rd at 6pm for a scrapbook layout workshop using the cool new Victory paper line from Close to my Heart. We will make 2 2-page layouts that will be perfect for layouts of outdoor activities, camping, or boys in general!


Simply purchase the WOTG kit for $29.95 ($36.90 including tax and shipping). If you prefer to use my stamp set, you can purchase the Victory paper pack, Durables Square Studs, and Natural Hemp for $22 including tax and shipping and you can complete the same layouts. My layouts also use the optional add on of Tough Tags for $5.95, which if you purchase in combination with the WOTG kit, will entitle you to the Dotty for You paper pack for $5, which is only available until May 31st.

Contact me today to reserve your spot and place your order. For the workshop, I will need confirmation and payment by May 9th in order to ensure I have time to order your kit.

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment